Home Boarding and Doggy Daycare
Now your dog can enjoy your vacation or long work days! And, you can enjoy your vacation or focus on work, knowing your dog is in a healthy, safe environment and having a great time.
Home dog boarding and home daycare take place in the home of one of our amazing dog caregivers. Our dog caregivers are conveniently located around East Pierce County. Home boarding is perfect for dogs that are less active or prefer to be with fewer dogs. For pet parents, home daycare and boarding offer convenient pick up and drop off.
We speak “dog” and know how to help your beloved dog enjoy every moment that they’re with us. No cages or pens, your dog is family. Dogs eat together in our home, play randomly inside our home, watch TV with us in the living room, and sleep soundly inside. We also have large fenced areas for plenty of outdoor play, too. When you bring your dog for their second visit you probably won’t need a leash – most dogs run to the front door, eager to enjoy days filled with fun and lots of loving attention.
Preparing for Home Boarding with Kelly’s Creature Comforts
- Ensure your dog is healthy.
- Ensure your dog’s vaccinations and worming are current.
- Bring a leash and dog collar for walking.
- Pack more food than your dog will need; write feeding instructions on their food.
- Bring bowls and beds so you dog will feel more at home here.
- Dog toys are welcome but understand that they may get destroyed by the pack while playing.
- Wholesome treats are provided, and you may bring yours as well; please no bones or hides.
- Bring a list of what you left with us to make it easier to ensure you go home with all of it.
Special requests and needs
Let us know if your dog eats a special diet or takes medications. Talk with us if you have questions about vaccinations or any behavioral concerns. We are happy to provide knowledgeable suggestions and accommodate your dog’s needs during their stay with us.
It’s our honor to create a fun and restful home-away-from-home for your dog(s). Visit and see what the tail-wagging is all about!
Contact us to schedule a visit and see for yourself why dogs love home boarding and daycare with Kelly’s Creature Comforts.
$40 per night for the first dog
$25 per day
“Kelly and her crew have always gone above and beyond… Peace of mind is priceless.” ~ Teresa